Egg & Sausage Casserole with Crescent Rolls
Submitted by: Katie Joy H
Sampled: at the 10/15/10 meeting
- 1 lb. pork sausage
- 1 (8 oz.) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 t. dried oregano
- Place sausage in large, deep skillet. Cook over med-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease 9×13 pan.
- Line pan with crescent roll dough and sprinkle with crumbled sausage.
- In large bowl, mix beaten eggs with cheeses. Season with oregano. Pour over the sausage and crescent rolls.
- Bake 30 min. or until knife in center comes out clean.